SIDDHARTHA CENTRAL SCHOOL – is purely a self financing Educational Institution and receives no aid or grant, either from the State Government or from the Central Government. Therefore fee structure alone should be expected to meet all the expenses for further development.
1. Twelve months tuition fee is to be remitted.
2. Tuition fee and computer fees are only payable quarterly in four equal installments.
3. The first installment and yearly fees are to be paid at the time of admission/issue of books.
4. Remaining three installments should be paid on or before 5th of August, November and January.
5. Bus fee must be paid in advance on or before the 5th of every month.
6. A fine of Rs. 50/- (Tuition Fee) Rs. 25/- (Bus Fee) per month will be levied from late payers. Those who are not paying within one month will be charged Rs. 5/- per day up to the payment date.
7.Defaulters will be removed from the rolls and Rs.50/ will be charged for re-admission.(should be removed)
8. Fees once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. Parents and guardians should kindly preserve the receipts issued to them and produce them in proof of payment of fee.
|Ist Qtr||IInd Qtr||IIIrd Qtr||IVth Qtr||Grand Total|
Before 5st June