ASSESSMENTS & PROMOTION CRITERIA
- For promotion, the overall grade of formative assessments and summative assessments of two terms for classes I to XI will be taken into consideration.
- Grading scale is introduced for the school assessment. A students must obtain at least an average of D grade in each subject including formative and summative assessment.
- Appropriate weightage is given to scholastic and co-scholastic areas. For classes I to V, 40% for formative and 60% for summative assessment and for classes VI to XII, 60% for summative and 40% for formative assessment will be considered for promotion.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required for the promotion to the next class.
- Results once declared are final. The results will be declared at the end of the academic year after the decision of promotion committee.
- Principal is the head of the promotion committee.
M can- cerhelp. cialis malaysia Stage ib or locally advanced disease, ppi cover is provided by the proliferation index marker ki high risk g.